Best Video & Film Production Agency in Delhi : Videos are the future marketing medium. If you are not using video as part of your marketing strategy, you’re going to be left behind. Generally companies do have a dedicated team to do that, but no need to worry if you can’t afford to hire an in-house video production agency. if you are worried about getting started, then also you don’t have to.
E-Vistas India offer you the professional videos as per your need. We have a highly-skilled professionals to do this. So we not only do suggest the right video content but also provide the perfect video content. This service is available as affordable packages.
best Video & Film Production agency in delhi : e-vistas india
The Production Process
Video & film production is a powerful tool through which to communicate your story and move your audience to feel, think, and behave in a certain way. If done well, video can be one of the strongest drivers of conversions no matter your type of business or industry.
What does it take to do video marketing well?
There are three important aspects of video production. This can be done either by your own in-house team or the video production agency you have hired. These three steps are:
- Post Production
Preproduction is the video production service that includes creative and planning. This includes video production services like:
- Evaluating your video’s objective, target audience, method of delivery, and tone
- Formulating a budget
- Creative development and pitching
- Storyboarding and outlining
- Shot lists (the scenes you want to include in your video)
- Location scouting (looking for places to record your video)
- Permitting (getting the necessary permits from your municipality)
- Equipment prep and rental (as needed)
- Hiring subcontractors (as needed)
Preproduction is the first part of video production. Although it happens behind the scenes it is the most important part of creating a video. Without putting in the work on the frontend, you’ll never get to the end result you need. This is where you’ll create a solid foundation upon which to build your message. It involves two very different video production services: creative and logistics.
The creative side is about creating and refining the concept of your video. Writing a script, storyboarding means making sure that you fully understand the story you want to tell. At the same time you also have to ensure what you want viewers to do with that story. Logistics, on the other hand, is all about the details involved in how you’ll turn your ideas into a perfect video.
The production part of video production is the actual video shoot. Here are a few of the video production services (and staffing considerations) that go into production:
- The Producer is involved in all phases of production from concept to completion. This includes coordination, supervision, and control of budget, talent, crafts, and more.
- The Director of Photography (Main Camera Operator) works with a Director to execute their vision for the script. They oversee the Camera and Lighting Departments and create the visuals that tell the story.
- The Assistant Camera Operator is responsible for marking a sync point between the video and audio with a clapper board (slating), making sure that the focus is set correctly, and changing batteries and recording media.
- The Field Audio Engineer mixes, reproduces, and manipulates sound and effects.
- The Gaffer is the head of the lighting department. They’re responsible for the design of the lighting plan.
- The Grip develops and builds the set for a movie, commercial, or television show. Grips work on the equipment that supports the cameras and lighting.
- Makeup Artists must know and understand makeup and the techniques used to apply it to the face and neck. Body Makeup Artists apply makeup to various areas of the body and can alter the actor’s appearance.
- The Drone Operator operates any drone cameras used for video production.
- The Production Assistant is responsible for communications between the various production departments and managing lockups.
After filming of the video is complete, post-production begins. This stage includes video production services like:
- File management
- Video editing
- Motion graphics or animation
- Recording voice-overs or voice acting
- Audio mastering
- Color grading
- Delivering files
Post product typically covers everything that happens after filming is complete.